Eva Brief last season ON SALE
| 1 answered question
AWWA washable period undies mean less 'single use' waste, and less monthly cost for you! Using a special super-effective absorbency layer, AWWA period underwear will keep you comfortable, fresh and dry all month long!
• Thick band detailing
• Low hipster cut brief
• Matte shine material, soft feel against clothing
• Wear your Eva underwear for the duration of the day you normally wear two regular tampons or pads
• After use, rinse in water and pop into a waterproof bag if you’re out and about, or throw straight into the washing machine with your ordinary load
• Do not use fabric softener
• Put on another pair of your period-proof underwear and go enjoy your day, care free.
• Outer: 86% Nylon, 14% Elastane
• Lining: 95% Organic cotton (GOTS certified yarn), 5% Elastane
To learn more about how to care and look after AWWA, visit our How They Work page.
These were ethically made in Sri Lanka. Read more about Who made my clothes.Help end period poverty? Gift a pair of underwear to charity.